Monday, June 15, 2009

Body Building




Thankfully i have a Gym here at the office or else i would be a fatty, i mean i was kinda a fat guy and now i have lost close to 60 pounds and still going but at the moment i'm starting to gain a little back seeing as i have started a very aggressive lifting reg. I plan on taking supplemts and creatine, theres a guy here in the office who actually competed with Arnold, thats right, and he owns his own Gym. He has specials every month on supplemts and he said i could get a months for free to see if i like. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Staying in shape is giod but don't over do it. Suplimenst and stuff like that are not good for you. You have put enough bad stuff in your body, treat it like a temple and I am sure it will treat you right.
    Not that I can talk, I am so over weight and at my age it is not easy to do anything about.

    ReplyDelete