Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Been a while


Almost a week i think since i posted last, i kinda fell out of rythem with posting here since there's only one who reads,

i am almost finished painting the car, i'll have pics up later this week, my allergies are finally starting to relax, pollen season is passing thank god for small favors. Painting the car has been a huge undertaking seeing as all the runs and fish eyes that i've had to work out. The paint im using is different then i'm used to and it goes on extremely wet and wants to run the second it hits the car, so you just have to work with it.

I painted most of the trim and got it ready for the car as well. so it'll all be back together sooner then later. I ended up buying the car from the guy, i was just going to trade him, but i paid him the 300 over the last couple months, so i'm going to finish the car and then sell it for about 3,000. pay off more of are rent seeing as i didnt do my studie. i just didnt feel up to it. Funny enough he was buying all the paint and supplies so really i just paid him back for the stuff he bought for the car.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I do read this and I did worry that you had not been posting. I hope you used a mask when painting the car. Sorry you didn't finish the study since you put yourself through so much for it, but I am glad if you never took any of the drugs.

    Good luck on the car! I hope you can sell it for what you hope to.

    ReplyDelete