Monday, May 4, 2009

Just another day


I'm looking foward to my 2 weeks off when the baby is born, i think that will be the best part about having anoter baby, the 2 weeks off. dont get me wrong i'm grateful for my child and having another girl, i'm just ready not to come into work for a longer period then 2 days ya know?
sleeping in, playing video games, spending time with the kids. Sounds like a plan to me, also just to be with jen would mean alot to me as well. seeing as we normaly fight on the weekends it would be a nice break.
When we had rylen i insisted to the nurses that i needed a pull out couch, but they assured me that a pull out chair would do me well. Boy where they totaly wrong, and never agian will i listen to nurses. " pull out couch or bust " is gonna be my modo.

No comments:

Post a Comment